Starting at: $1,200.00
G. Loomis Asquith Spey Fly Rod
A world of innovation. The G. Loomis Asquith Spey Fly Rod was forged from cutting-edge technology and legendary design. Developed and hand-finished in Woodland, Washington and rolled in the world's only Sprial X production facility in Kumamoto, Japan.
The G. Loomis Asquith Spey Fly Rod was built with Shimano's proprietary Sprial-X technology untilizing a core layer, a longitudinal middle layer, and a reverse axis fiber outer layer. The unique construction increases rigidity without increasing weight, reduces ovalization, and provides virtually instantaneous power transmission when casting or fighting a fish.
- Spiral X blank technology by Shimano
- Design + Craftmanship by G. Loomis
- Precise power transfer = Tight loops
- Exceptional torisional stability = Accuracy
- Resistant to ovalization = Durability
- Action Loads well on all lengths of casts
- Custom Bamboo reel seets on #4-#6 rods
- Custom Salt Friendly reel seats on #7-#12 rods
- Titanium guides
- Aluminum rod tube w/sock