Daiwa Steez XT Fishing Rods - Shimano Tiagra A Reels - Jointed
Daiwa's top of the line Steez series of bass rods has been modified to have some of the same great features that has made the Steez series so popular but at more affordable prices. Steez XT incorporates Daiwa's exclusive "SVF Graphite®" blanks which has more fibers and less resin also X45® Bias construction provides for more strength and reduces blank twist. Now with Daiwa's exclusive reel seat with a Matte finish and EVA fore screw nut.
Daiwa Steez XT Features:
- Daiwa's Exclusive "SVF Graphite®" blanks with Micro-pitch taping un-sanding finish blanks
- X45® Bias construction in lower half of blank for strength and reduced blank twist
- Fuji® Alconite ring guides with Titanium frames
- Daiwa Exclusive reel seat with Matte finish + EVA Fore Screw Nut
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Number One choice of serious offshore anglers and captains.
Tiagra A Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Lever Drag
- Models Offered: 10
- Key Feature: Cold-Forge Aluminum Construction
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 0
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 33-99
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 36/41 - 15/22
Tiagra A Reel Features
- HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- Metal Series is the metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels and now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool provides increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- ARB These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.