Shimano Tyrnos 2-Speed Reels - Ocea Plugger
The Tyrnos 2-Speed allows for selectable Power or High Speed gear ratio. Rip jigs fast, then put it in low gear for fish-fighting strength. Because two sets of gears are always meshed, changes can even happen under load, and the lever drag system provides easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
Tyrnos 2-Speed Reel Specs
- Reel Family Type: Lever Drag
- Models Offered: 3
- Key Feature: 2-speed gearing
- Ball Bearings: 4
- Roller Bearings: 0
- Maximum Drag (Lb): 16.5-33
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (In): 45/18-44/16
Tyrnos 2-Speed Reel Features
- ARB These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
- HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- Metal Series is the metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels and now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.
Starting at: $599.99
Shimano Ocea Plugger Full Throttle Saltwater Spinning Rods
These flagship offshore popping and plugging rods utilize Spiral X and Hi-Power X blank construction. The new models have more powerful mid-sections than previous models and an improved cosmetic design. Shimano's patented Spiral X blank construction reduces blank twist which leads to longer more accurate casting. Less blank twist also makes it easier to pull on big fish and takes pressure off the angler. Hi Power X leads to less ovalization and increased strength to protect from breakage. Spiral X combined with Hi-Power X provides a best-in-class strength to weight ratio.
- Hi Power X leads to less ovalization and increased strength to protect from breakage
- Spiral X combined with Hi-Power X provides a best-in-class strength to weight ratio
Out of stock
Out of stock