St. Croix Avid X 6'4" Medium Casting Rod | AXC64MXF
St. Croix Avid X 6’4” Medium Casting Rod | AXC64MXF
SPECIFICATIONS: Pieces: 1 | Length: 6’4” | Line: 8 - 14lb. | Lure Weight: 1/4 – 5/8oz | Power: Medium | Action: Extra Fast | Handle: 3 | Rod Weight: 3.9 oz | MPN: AXC64MXF
The heart of Avid X is its stellar SCIII graphite blank with IPC mandrel technology while its soul banks on the advanced micro-guide platform and efficiently comfortable handle design. Together they create unrivaled performance and value in a USA-crafted rod.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Z micro-guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and gunsmoke frames.
- Fuji® ECS (casting) or VSS (spinning) reel seat with gunsmoke hood and twist-lock foregrip.
- Split-grip/select-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Incredibly light, super sensitive and durable.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|Homepage Headline||Pieces: 1 | Length: 6’4” | Line: 8 - 14lb. | Lure Weight: 1/4 – 5/8oz | Power: Medium | Action: Extra Fast | Handle: 3 | Rod Weight: 3.9 oz | MPN: AXC64MXF|
|Shop By||Fishing Rods|
|Lure Rating||1/4 - 5/8oz.|
|Pieces||1 - One|
|Guides||Kigan Z Micro-Guides|