St. Croix Avid X 7'4" Heavy Casting Rod | AXC74HF
St. Croix Avid X 7’4” Heavy Casting Rod | AXC74HF
SPECIFICATIONS: Pieces: 1 | Length: 7’4” | Line: 14 - 25lb. | Lure Weight: 3/8 – 1 1/2oz | Power: Heavy | Action: Fast | Handle: 5 | Rod Weight: 4.9 oz | MPN: AXC74HF
The heart of Avid X is its stellar SCIII graphite blank with IPC mandrel technology while its soul banks on the advanced micro-guide platform and efficiently comfortable handle design. Together they create unrivaled performance and value in a USA-crafted rod.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Z micro-guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and gunsmoke frames.
- Fuji® ECS (casting) or VSS (spinning) reel seat with gunsmoke hood and twist-lock foregrip.
- Split-grip/select-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Incredibly light, super sensitive and durable.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|Homepage Headline||Pieces: 1 | Length: 7’4” | Line: 14 - 25lb. | Lure Weight: 3/8 – 1 1/2oz | Power: Heavy | Action: Fast | Handle: 5 | Rod Weight: 4.9 oz | MPN: AXC74HF|
|Shop By||Fishing Rods|
|Technique/Species||Jig & Worm|
|Lure Rating||3/8 - 1 1/2oz.|
|Pieces||1 - One|
|Guides||Kigan Z Micro-Guides|