St. Croix Panfish Series 7'0" Light Spinning Rod | PFS70LXF
St. Croix Panfish Series 7’0” Light Spinning Rod | PFS70LXF
SPECIFICATIONS: Pieces: 1 | Length: 7’0” | Line: 2 - 6lb. | Lure Weight: 1/16 - 3/16oz | Power: Light | Action: Extra Fast | Handle: 2 | Rod Weight: 3.1 oz | MPN: PFS70LXF
Designed specifically for the devoted panfish angler, this specialty series is unlike any other panfish rods out there. Blanks are constructed of a dynamic blend of SCVI and SCII graphite providing responsive touch and balance for fish that require the utmost finesse.
- Dynamic blend of super high-modulus SCVI graphite and premium quality SCII graphite.
- Sea Guide® guides with stainless steel rings and frames.
- Sea Guide® XMS split style reel seat with custom insert for sensitivity and comfort.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Built to provide superior performance for trout, crappie, bluegill and other panfish.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
|Homepage Headline||Pieces: 1 | Length: 7’0” | Line: 2 - 6lb. | Lure Weight: 1/16 - 3/16oz | Power: Light | Action: Extra Fast | Handle: 2 | Rod Weight: 3.1 oz | MPN: PFS70LXF|
|Shop By||Fishing Rods|
|Rod Action||Extra Fast|
|Lure Rating||1/16 - 3/16oz|
|Pieces||1 - One|