Still using Stren, Triline, Seaguar, Maxima, or Berkley monofilament linesIJ Just as Megabass and lucky Craft have set the standard for lures and soft baits, Sunline from Japan has done the same for the new age of fishing line. Got a great rod and reelIJ Why compromise that outfit with a line not up to the taskIJ
Sunline products are truly the "Next Generation" in fishing line. The problems associated with first generation line has been address and solved! Everyone on our staff was so impressed with the Sunline Products that we decided our customers needed and deserved this wonderful, premium line. Try this Super Quality line to see just what you have been missing. Made in Japan
Sunline Super Natural is a a World Class Super BasicMonofilament line designed to give the high performance required in a wide range of situations. PROFESSIONAl GRADE lINE for all of us is here!
- Sunline's original UV-R processing for maximum protection against nylon's nemesis, UV rays. Minimizes reduction in line strength over time.
- Supple and easy to handle, Super Natural spools easily onto the reel and staysorganized. Morehigh strength, balanced performance nylon line with emphasis on knot strength as well as overall strength.
- Moderate stretch minimizes excessive shocks, yet has the ability to hang in there past the line limits.
- Consistantline diameter and accurate "true round" cross section for low memory that is resistant to kinks and curls.
- Spool length: 330 yards
- line Color: Jungle Green
- Diameter (mm): 0.310
- Strength (test):14 lb.
You are about to Buy the WORlD'S BEST FISHING lINE!
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Sunline Price $16.99 Shop By Fishing Line Series Super Natural Line Type Monofilament Spool Size 660 Yards Color Green
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Breaks easily, therefore all other remarkable qualities are diminished...
Tried this line on a prime Steelhead river. Caught a bottom twice and both times the line broke with ease, not what I expected. I had to replace the 16lb (0.33mm dia) Sunline Supernatural Green with Maxima Chameleon 12lb (0.32mm dia) - pretty much the same diameter, except that Maxima performed better for the rest of the day. I was a winner in all snags after this swap, and there were some tough ones. I expected a lot more from this line, not to mention that I bought 4 spools (used the line from 3 of them - so this is a $50 loss in my book).