Swhacker Broadheads 125Gr 3/Pk 2.25In Cut 00202
Must be 18 years of age to purchase.
Swhacker Broadheads 125Gr 3/Pk 2.25In Cut SWH00202
"Opens so fast...you can hear the Swhack!" 100 Grain Expandable 2-Blade Broadhead
- 1" in flight >>> 2.25" after penetration
- Blade: .032" thick, stainless steel, honed razor sharp
- Point: Hardened high-carbon steel
- Ferrule: Anodized aircraft aluminum
- Each set includes 3 broadheads
What makes the Swhacker broadhead different from the rest?
Our unique blade design provides you with two separate cutting edges.
The first set of edges, also known as the wing blades, are used for cutting the hide and the first set of ribs. These blades are also used to open the broadhead, and are much smaller than the main blades. They take the most punishment by cutting through the hair, dirt, hide, and bones during entry. The smaller blades take less energy to penetrate through the first side than an "open on impact" broadhead. These wing blades also provide a load bearing surface for the ferrule during impact.
The second set of edges, or the main blades do not touch anything during the initial penetration. They still have "virgin" edges when they open in the body cavity. This allows the main blades to remain razor sharp for the internal organs.
- Blade thickness .031" Stainless Steel
- 1 inch wide closed, 2 1/4 inches wide open
- Length of head from insert to tip 2.150"
- Ferrule Dia at insert .350"
- Ferrule 2024-T4 Aluminum
- Tip Hardened Steel hollow ground (threaded on)
- Screw 4-40 x .250 Grade 8 steel
|Shop By||Broadheads & Points|