Team Lew's LITE Speed Spool LFS Series Casting Reel
The Team Lew’s Lite baitcast reel features Lew’s® all-new LFS (Lighter, Faster, Stronger) frame platform built around a one-piece die-cast aluminum skeletal frame with lightweight but strong Carbon C45 sideplates. Achieving a weight of only 5.7 ounces in a metal reel without using magnesium parts is a testament to the design and materials innovations behind the development of the series.
- One-piece die-cast aluminum frame
- Strong, lightweight Carbon C45 Carbon sideplates
- Double anodized gold detail finishing
- Aircraft-grade Duralumin drilled U shape spool, drive gear, crank shaft, and crank shaft
- Premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position SpeedCast® adjustable centrifugal braking system (ACB)
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon composite drag system provides up to 14 lbs. of drag power
- Double anodized, bowed audible click aluminum star drag
- Bowed lightweight 85MM carbon fiber handle with Lew's custom EVA foam cork lightweight handle knobs
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
SpeedCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Break
The SpeedCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Brake System delivers an extreme range of braking power from free spool to maximum by simply clicking its external dial to choose among 27 variable settings.
The Team Lew's® LITE puts you in control of your casts, perfectly aligning brake power to lure size. With this system you will have more casting control over light lures, while maximizing casting distance with all lures.
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Daiwa Color Silver Shop By Fishing Reel Reel Type Casting Series Speed Spool LFS Gear Ratio None Ball Bearings 10+1 Reel Weight 5.7oz.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Lite and powerful
Great reel casts good seems well built an super light weight! Put 20 lb braid on it worked great throwing a one knocker on reds an specks