Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the americanlegacyfishing.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Website is owned and operated by American Legacy Fishing Company, LLC (“American Legacy” or “ALFC” or “we” or “us”); Our registered office is:
500-A, North Congress Avenue
Evansville, Indiana, 47715 USA
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by American Legacy, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you comment on our blog, post material to the Website, post product reviews to the website, post links to the Website, send photographs or other material via email or other means to be posted to the Website, or our blog, our email newsletter, or our Braggin’ Board, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, photographs, graphics, an audio file, video file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- The Content is not fraudulent, misleading, or illegal, and does not link to websites or blogs that contain fraudulent, misleading or illegal content. For example, you will not mislead visitors to our Website into thinking that you are another person or company, or that you represent a person or company other than yourself, and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by American Legacy or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to American Legacy, you grant American Legacy a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, American Legacy has the right (though not the obligation) to, in American Legacy’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in American Legacy’s reasonable opinion, violates any American Legacy policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in American Legacy’s sole discretion. American Legacy will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Web Content Accessibility
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities have access to our goods and services, including those offered through our website, www.americanlegacyfishing.com
As such, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and 2.1 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone. We also work with accessibility and usability consultants to make sure that our website functions properly.
We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility, and welcome comments on how we may enhance the user experience on our website. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
If you have any feedback or questions regarding our website accessibility, please contact American Legacy Fishing.
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which americanlegacyfishing.com and all its subdomains (such as blog.americanlegacyfishing.com) links, and that link to americanlegacyfishing.com and its subdomains. American Legacy does not have any control over those “non-American-Legacy” websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a “non-American-Legacy” website or webpage, American Legacy does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. American Legacy disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of “non-American-Legacy” websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
If you believe material located on or linked to by our sites, such as americanlegacyfishing.com infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a complete and valid notice, American Legacy will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
American Legacy will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of American Legacy or others. In the case of such termination, American Legacy will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to American Legacy.
To File a DMCA notice, Send your complaint to our Designated Agent:
American Legacy Fishing Company, LLC
500-A, North Congress Avenue
Evansville, Indiana, 47715 USA
Your DMCA complaint must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit American Legacy Fishing Company to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This Agreement does not transfer from American Legacy to you any American Legacy or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with American Legacy. American Legacy, americanlegacyfishing.com, the americanlegacyfishing.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with americanlegacyfishing.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of American Legacy or American Legacy’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any American Legacy or third-party trademarks.
By creating an account you are signing up for a Legacy Loyalty Rewards account as well, and are bound by the terms of the Legacy Loyalty Rewards Program.
American Legacy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. American Legacy may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
American Legacy may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your americanlegacyfishing.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is”. American Legacy and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither American Legacy nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will American Legacy, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. American Legacy shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless American Legacy, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between American Legacy and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of American Legacy, or by the posting by American Legacy of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Indiana, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Evansville, Indiana, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; American Legacy may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.