Z-Man Chatterbait Jack Hammer Stealth Blade
Z-Man/Evergreen Chatterbait Jack Hammer Stealth Blade
A valuable combination of refined energy, unpredictable action and visual stealth, the new Z-Man JackHammer StealthBlade adds an exciting new chapter to the book of the bladed jig. The driving force behind the patented new ChatterBait design, a clear polycarbonate blade produces a totally different sound and vibration, but like its predecessor, starts thumping intensely with the first half-turn of the reel handle. The blade's specialized oval split-ring line tie increases stealth, and offers less surface area and no protrusions to catch vegetation or other snags.
Armed with a lighter wire, custom Decoy® fluorine nanocoated hook, the StealthBlade can be cast on slightly lighter line and penetrates the jaws of bass with less hook-setting effort. To preserve the StealthBlade's high-level, ultra-durable JackHammer heritage and performance, silicone skirts are hand-tied with stainless steel wire. Dual wire trailer keepers pin soft plastic trailers in place for the long haul.
The StealthBlade's low center of gravity, fish-shaped head tracks true and skips easily. When the situation suggests a bladed jig, but instinct advises finesse, the ChatterBait JackHammer StealthBlade becomes the smartest play of the day.
- Designed in conjunction with bladed jig specialist Brett Hite
- Patented ChatterBait® design and hex-shaped ChatterBlade®
- Clear polycarbonate blade excels in generating strikes from pressured fish or in clear water scenarios
- Starts vibrating quickly and exhibits natural hunting motion
- Custom Decoy® fluorine coated hook
- Wire tied silicone skirting
- Low center of gravity fish-shaped head tracks true and skips easily
- Dual wire trailer keepers hold soft plastic trailers securely
|Shop By||Fishing Lures|
|Lure Type||Bladed Jigs|