Echelon - Mossyback - Sage Domain Fly Reels
Our MossyBack Jig & Worm Series is designed specifically for fishing jigs and soft plastics in and around heavy cover. Whether the fish are in the thick stuff or just hiding in the rocks, you need a rod that will give you sensitivity to feel the bite, the right action to set the hook and the power to control the fish. The MossyBack Series is our mid-priced models and feature our proprietary “fiber-blend” construction with full cork grips, Fuji guides and reel seats. There are eight casting rods and three spinning rods. If you're into lightweight and sensitivity, power and control, at an affordable price then the MossyBack Jig & Worm Series rods are an excellent option!
Sage Domain Fly Reels have a full frame to protect your line and remove any concern about running line or backing ever being pinched. The One Revolution Drag Adjustment brings added control and stopping power not found on full frame reels from an earlier era.
Domain fly fishing reels are light, strong and elegant — the best of the past and present. And that makes for one very exciting future on the water.
A full-frame reel speaks to tradition and a design aesthetic favored by many, particularly two-handed enthusiasts. Sage has combined traditional design with modern-day advantages like a large arbor and a powerful, maintenance-free SCS drag to create exceptional fly fishing reels.
- SCS drag system
- Large arbor for fast line pick up
- Full frame with palming access
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Concave ported arbor for greater strength and capacity
- One-revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Ergonomic handle
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Colors: Platinum, Lime, Stealth
- Colors: Spools available only in Stealth and Platinum